Create Account
Log In
Dark
chart
exchange
Premium
Terminal
Screener
Stocks
Crypto
Forex
Trends
Depth
Close
Check out our Level2View

DUSB
Dimensional Ultrashort Fixed Income ETF
stock NYSE ETF

At Close
Oct 2, 2026 3:56:17 PM EDT
50.53USD-0.030%(-0.01)9,088,794
49.03Bid   50.60Ask   1.57Spread
Pre-market
Sep 30, 2026 9:29:30 AM EDT
50.51USD-0.059%(-0.03)0
After-hours
Oct 2, 2026 4:53:30 PM EDT
50.44USD-0.168%(-0.09)201
OverviewHistoricalExchange VolumeDark Pool LevelsDark Pool PrintsExchangesShort VolumeShort Interest - DailyShort InterestBorrow Fee (CTB)Failure to Deliver (FTD)ShortsTrends
DUSB Reddit Mentions
Subreddits
Limit Labels     

We have sentiment values and mention counts going back to 2017. The complete data set is available via the API.
Take me to the API
DUSB Specific Mentions
As of Oct 2, 2026 8:08:50 PM EDT (<1 min. ago)
Includes all comments and posts. Mentions per user per ticker capped at one per hour.
23 days ago • u/BarefootMarauder • r/fidelityinvestments • full_view_cash_equivalents • C
I thought about opening a 2nd CMA account at Fidelity and shifting all those "cash" assets from Schwab and the Fidelity brokerage over to the 2nd CMA. That would solve the problem, and I'm pretty sure I could transfer them in-kind without selling anything. I currently hold some in DUSB which is a bond ETF, but I consider that part of my cash-equivalents right now.
I don't want that money in my current/primary CMA because I'm paranoid. 🙂 I'd keep the 2nd CMA locked down until the funds are needed. Lockdown mode is one benefit Fidelity has over Schwab.
sentiment 0.82
23 days ago • u/BarefootMarauder • r/fidelityinvestments • full_view_cash_equivalents • C
I thought about opening a 2nd CMA account at Fidelity and shifting all those "cash" assets from Schwab and the Fidelity brokerage over to the 2nd CMA. That would solve the problem, and I'm pretty sure I could transfer them in-kind without selling anything. I currently hold some in DUSB which is a bond ETF, but I consider that part of my cash-equivalents right now.
I don't want that money in my current/primary CMA because I'm paranoid. 🙂 I'd keep the 2nd CMA locked down until the funds are needed. Lockdown mode is one benefit Fidelity has over Schwab.
sentiment 0.82


Share
About
Pricing
Policies
Markets
API
Info
tz UTC-4
Connect with us
ChartExchange Email
ChartExchange on Discord
ChartExchange on X
ChartExchange on Reddit
ChartExchange on GitHub
ChartExchange on YouTube
© 2020 - 2026 ChartExchange LLC